Saturday, 24 December 2016

Tryptamines

4-AcO-DMT overdose

"Time was extremely dilated. I checked my phone after what seemed to be an hour or two, only to find that a minute had passed. It was at this point that I realized I was going to have a long night. ...

... Everything was one, there was no such thing as a 'difference'. I was on a higher plane of existence, a plane shared with higher powers within the universe ...

... It literally felt like I was in this state for thousands of years, if not infinite years."

     -- "Vastly Unprepared"
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=94917



DPT overdose

"... the three of us simultaneously snorted the powder.

It felt like a needle frozen to absolute zero penetrating my nose a thousand times, then a cold tremor slowly spread through my body from my nose to my fingertips. It felt as if I were falling into ice water nose-first in slow motion and the entire room violently shifted and trailed off. A feeling of the most profound unfamiliarity spread through my mind, body and soul and I waved my hand in front of my face to test the visuals. I expected some trails. Instead I saw an indescribable number of solid versions of my hand, slightly overlapping each-other, plastered across my vision. The hands proceeded to fractalize into infinity, with far too many iterations for my mind to process.

K and I looked at each other and, while English still existed, I screamed 'what the fuck did we just snort!?' And we both leaped for the benzos that were sitting on the table. Some cosmic entity must have judged us for our cowardice and the table simply melted away before my eyes. I'm still not sure whether or not we took the benzos, but after this I was confronted with a horribly mutated, distorted version of myself. The changes in my body somehow represented my naiveté and fear and it disgusted me. It said 'drugs...' and the word was repeated infinitely until all connotations were stripped from the sound, and then the peak began..."

     -- "The Process and the Infinite Oneness"
https://erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=92869